Sunday, November 21, 2010

Who I Am In Christ








 "Understanding your identity in Christ is absolutely essential to your success at living the victorious Christian life." If you are a Christian, then what is below is true of you.... If you are not a christian, Click here.


I am accepted...


I am God's child.


As a disciple, I am a friend of Jesus Christ.


I have been justified.


I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit.


I have been bought with a price and I belong to God.


I am a member of Christ's body.


I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child.


I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins.


I am complete in Christ.


I have direct access to the throne of grace through
Jesus Christ.






I am secure...


I am free from condemnation.


I am assured that God works for my good in all circumstances.


I am free from any condemnation brought against me and I cannot be separated from the love of God.


I have been established, anointed and sealed by God.


I am hidden with Christ in God.


I am confident that God will complete the good work He started in me.


I am a citizen of heaven.


I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.


I am born of God and the evil one cannot touch me.







I am significant...


I am a branch of Jesus Christ, the true vine, and a channel of His life.


I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit.


I am God's temple.


I am a minister of reconciliation for God.


I am seated with Jesus Christ in the heavenly realm.


I am God's workmanship.


I may approach God with freedom and confidence.


I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.







No comments:

Post a Comment