Today we will have a quick journey through the life of a legend in music who thrilled the hearts of billions of people around the globe. Thirty years ago, Michael Jackson enchanted us with his moonwalk. He was born on 29th of August 1958. For 50 years we saw the perfect illusionist enchant and horrify the world in equal measure. We wonder over many of his achievements. His fans say he was one of the best musicians ever lived. Here are some facts about Michael Jackson.
· He born as eighth child of a mill worker, started performing at the age of six.
· He rehearsed when all other kids of his age went to school
· His first album became the best seller
· His moonwalk thrilled the world for 30 years
· His 5 albums broke the Guinness world record for top selling.
· He was the most famous, costly artist in the whole world.
He was followed by millions of fans all around the globe but he miserably failed in living a successful life. See this facts
· He was never satisfied in his life
· Had many marriages and all were failure
· Several child abuse cases filed against him
· He died in deep Debt and pain.
What gives us success? Is it money? Is it fame? Is it health? Is it power? The success achieved through this means are momentary. People who achieved such kind of momentary success like Michael Jackson miss an important point in their life. The faith in God. Many times people fail in their lives even in the midst of fame and wealth because they use the God given resources in their lives for their selfish ambitions without knowing the purpose why God created it. To understand this purpose we need to have faith in God.
Nothing in this world can satisfy our life unless we trust in God in everything we do. Blaise Pascal, the great Mathematician and philosopher said like this. “There is a God shaped vacuum in the heart of every man which cannot be filled by any created thing, but only by God, the Creator, made known through Jesus.”
Today let us trust God for a successful life. Let us commit our time, treasures and talents to God so that He will help us to use in a proper way which ultimately will lead to our success. We do this by telling it to Him in prayer. Let us pray